Facts about the ISASH Endowment
- Endowment funds operate within the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR AGRICULTURE SAFETY and Health, INC. which is a 501(c)(3), non-profit educational organization.
- Use of the endowment funds will be in support of the mission of the ISASH Organization
- Funds are managed by the Endowment Fund Committee Trustees
- The ISASH Endowment shall be restricted to the use of only the proceeds earned, non of the principle amount may be used
- The ISASHBoard of Directors shall elect the Endowment Fund Committee Trustees. The Committee should be active past presidents. The Committee shall elect of of its own as chair. The current President, Treasurer and Finance Officer shall be Ex-Officio members of the Committee.
- Funds in the Endowment are held on accounts separate from ISASH operating funds
Use of Funds
- To improve member services
- To grow the membership of ISASH
- To provide funds for ISASH
- To support significant changes that could bring about major safety and health benefits to the agriculture sector
- To support the professional growth of agriculture safety and health professionals
- To provide mini-grants for research
- To provide funds for students to attend and present at ISASH annual meetings
Disbursement of Funds
- All requests for funds shall be submitted to the Endowment Fund Committee Trustees for their approval
- Disbursements will be limited to proceeds earned in the previous year
- Proceeds not spent in the present fiscal year will be invested in the principal of the Endowment Fund and not carried forward for disbursement in another year
How you can Contribute
- Cash donations are accepted at any time
- Include your donation with your dues by adding to your check.
- Participate in fund raising
- * Auction
- * Golf tournament
- * Pledge
- Remember the Endowment in your estate planning.
- Honor a friend or colleague with a donation in their memory
- Encourage your employer to become a benefactor of the Fund
Click this link to download the Endowment Brochure – ISASH Endowment Brochure 2015
Click this link to download the Pledge Form – ISASH Pledge Form
Click this link to download the Request of Funds Form – ISASH Request of Funds